All I have to say is, "OUCH!". I started my
invitro shots last Friday and we have had to increase the shots each week. I am now at 3 shots a day. YIKES! I am not terrified of needles, but I am beginning not to be fond of them. Between the lovely shots Artie so lovingly gives me and the blood work bring drawn every 2-3 days, I am getting my fill. They say your mood changes
drastically on these medications. You become something or someone that you never thought you would be. A little b-
witchy, moody, and dare I say a nag. I think I really saw a difference the time the words - "You are eating TOO LOUD!", flew out of my mouth (because the "you shouldn't say that" filter is GONE). I keep reminding Artie that it is just the
meds talking. I wonder how long he will take that as an answer?!? Please continue to pray that this process will get easier. We only have about a week and a half to go and then the process is out of our hands. Dr. Kevin will have to do his magic then.
2 comments:
We'll be thinking about you as you survive the alter ego that is hormone drugs! We just had a friend here give birth to her invitro twins! Hang in there! It will be worth it!
We are praying for both daily. We know that this journey will soon end and the journey of raising a child will soon begin. And remember "Good things come to those who wait." We love you both and remember we are all here for you.
Post a Comment