Thursday, April 3, 2008

OH MY!

I don't know how much more of this year I can take! School is getting really hectic. My day is split into two classes. My first is regular ed/special ed inclusion class where I co-teach with a special ed teacher. We have done this for the past 2 years and it really has worked out well. It just really changes the dynamics of the day I use to have for the first 7 years I taught. The group I have this year is just really...how should I say...different. The weather being bonkers doesn't help the situation out at all either. I think the year is winding down and so am I. I am working really hard to make sure all my little ones are prepared and ready, but for some it is like pulling teeth. I guess that is what is making me weary. Ok - enough complaining. I only have 2 more months! I can get excited about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, sister!! I am glad for the two month countdown, but I am pooped out and am winding down myself, which is bad because there are still like a hundred TAKS tests left! UGH!

Rebecca