Ok ladies that are NKOTB fans! Be jealous! We went to their concert last night and it was GREAT! Here are some pics from the concert and a couple of videos. I haven't felt like I was 12 in a LONG time.
The boys right after they came out.
Lee Ann covering her ears from all the screaming girls!
Lacy and Lee Ann on the ride to Manny's restaurant.
This was on the big round stage right in front of us.
Before the concert...trying to stay warm.
They are coming!

Look at how many 30 year old screaming, crazy women are on one room!?!

Click, click, click!



My lovely Jordan! He was way hotter in person!

Ok - this video is FUNNY - right after I pan to see my friends, look at Joey in the black. He picks up a bra (nothing less than a DD mind you) and starts swinging it around like a flag. It was too funny!
Click, click, click!
Ok - this video is FUNNY - right after I pan to see my friends, look at Joey in the black. He picks up a bra (nothing less than a DD mind you) and starts swinging it around like a flag. It was too funny!
This video is showcasing Jordan. I liked the end of this song, so I thought I would share.
No comments:
Post a Comment