I am spending the week in Boerne (NW of San Antonio) to help take care of Artie's brother's kiddos. I have had a wonderful time so far. I have been cookin', cleanin', and cuttin'. I spent last night cutting the oldest's (Caleb) hair. He got a good buzz. Baseball has also been a big part of our week. Caleb made the Boerne "All Star" team, so he has had practice all week and now games have started. We are going to Castroville tonight to see him play. Ethan and Caleb both have been at writing camp this week. Not so sure they love that...but it is good for them. Aaron and I have been shopping partners all week. He is my right hand man at the grocery store and Wal-Mart. He reminds me so much of Artie with his little stubborn spirit, but he is a hugger and a kisser - can't beat that!!
Caleb with his dog Aggie

Sweet Ethan with his lovely locks.

Aaron - small and spunky
3 comments:
Cute boys! So glad you are there helping them!
I'll bet your exhausted... but it sounds like you've had a great week!
sounds fun! I am glad you are enjoying it. Writing camp...hmm never heard of that. cool
Post a Comment