Sunday, July 19, 2009

More pics from Port A.

While down at the coast, I tried to get some family pics of Eric and the boys.
These are some serious and funny pics :)


This is from the WONDERFUL resturant, Marcel, on the coast.

HAPPY B-DAY AARON - He turned 6 while we were at the beach!


Lee Ann got to come down for the day since she lives so close. She and Aaron became good buddies!



My fav. new dress that I got for the beach...you can see my lovely BURN from the beach.


On the drive back - this was the temp - crazy 106!


3 comments:

babybear said...

Laura...your photography is wonderful...especiall the back of Eric & sons on the beach...I also love your sundress...you are so beautiful...an old lady is so envious of your beautiful skin, teeth, hair, & smile..looks like a wonderful vacation...

Tanni said...

Laura---great pictures! And you look fabulous, BTW! :)

The Driskells said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! What fun! And I love your dress too.