Thursday, I went to the dr. to have my 7 month checkup. Got there a little early and got right in. Dr. Norwood congratulated me on making it this far. He said at this point...if I go into labor, Vivian will have a 99% chance of survivial and is at a low risk of major problems. I told him that I had a talk with her and she is not going anywhere until June. He was glad I had "taken care of that" already. He measured me and I meansured 28 weeks and I am 28 weeks tomorrow. Blood pressure was just fine and my weight is still ok. Only have gained about 12 lbs so far by his records. He listened to her heartbeat and it was 160 this time. Very strong and she also did some good kicking while being pushed on and the dr. was excited to see how much she moves. Don't have to go back until May 3rd and then I start 2 times a month. So excited that we are getting thing in order around here...sort of. Her room should be finished by beginning of May. Just trying to give us enough time to get it done since April is horrible for us as far as FREE time goes. Not good...but we will get it done!
1 comment:
SOUNDS LIKE EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT. HAVING A NEW BABY IN THE FAMILY IS SO EXCITING. PLEASE POST SOME PICS OF VIVIAN'S NEW ROOM. BY THE WAY, MY SISTER IS HAVING HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY MONDAY. WILL BE OFF WORK FOR 3 MONTHS. PLEASE PRAY FOR US ALL. ALSO CASSIE IS 12 TODAY. WOW TIME FLYS. LOVE YA
Post a Comment