Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 3rd appt.

Went to the dr. on May 3rd and nothing much has changed except for the fact that I go every 2 weeks now.  I measured 33 and I will be 33 weeks on Sat.  So on target!  Her hp was 150 again,  so I tried to confirm again that she is a girl and he said it sounds like a girl to me.  The night before I had a dream that we had a boy and everyone was SOOOO excited and I was crying my eyes out.  Dr. Norwood said he hears about those dreams all the time.  My swelling has gotten worse, but it depends on the day and how much I am on on my feet teaching.  My major annoyance is carpal tunnel.  I hate that my hands are numb all the time. Oh well, I will just deal and move on.  So, all is well and I head back to the dr. the 17th.

No comments: