Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wed. appt

Since my dr. is out for the week, I saw his associate Dr. McCants.  She was very nice and was very comfortable with her.  She checked me and I was 2 cm.  She said the contractions that I have been having are just getting me ready!  I am totally ok with that.  If I don't go into labor by Monday, I will get to see my dr. then.  We will then start talking induction.  Hopefully not...but we will just have to wait and see what happens.  I know all this waiting is building up to something great.  I am just ready to meet this vivacious little girl. 

1 comment:

babybear said...

We ALL are so anxious to meet this little girl that is already so loved....Hopefully she might cooperate before the weekend....this is just the 1st of many times that she will not cooperate!