Tuesday, November 9, 2010

4 Months old

Well, 4 months have flown by.  Here are some things that I am good at now:
I can roll over from back to belly and from belly to back.
I make all kinds of noises now that our loud and high pitched.
I smile at pretty much everyone now.
I am eating cereal and it is ok...but I would rather have REAL food!
I drool on everything and can eat my toes.
I am still sleeping through the night and love a good long nap.
My stats are 15 lbs. 11 ozs.  I am 25 inches tall.
I am such a sweet baby and never cry unless I am not feeling well or really tired.
Here are some pics from my photoshoot with mommy.  I was all cooperative until I got on my belly...then it was ALL OVER...until the last pic. when daddy was holding me.













2 comments:

Flipflops, Fruitsnacks, and Fripperies said...

I'm laughing at the next to last pic...she's just like "Dang it, get me up!" Guess she hates tummy time??

sharon bruce said...

Soooo cute! Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures.