I am 1/2 a year old today!
All the things that I can do: I am constantly using my voice to let others know what I want and don't want. I eat cereal daily and have tried green beans, peas, carrots, and apples. I am not a great eater, so far. I don't like to open my mouth for food. But give me a bottle and I will suck it down quick! I drink about 6-7 oz each time I eat. I take about 3-4 naps a day. Some are long and others are short. I sleep between 9-11 hrs a night. I have one tooth (front left bottom) and I am getting my bottom right tooth in now. I don't usually wake up during the night, but since my tooth has come in, that has changed just a little bit. I use all my toys now and love to discover how they work. I use my fine motor skills ALL the time. I roll everywhere to get what I want. I am trying to sit up...but not there just yet. I push my whole upper body up with my arms and raise my head way up in the sky. I smile at everyone and study peoples faces. I don't have any separation anxiety yet...and that is good for momma and daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment