Tuesday, February 1, 2011

7 months old!

I am 7 months old.
I am wearing 9-12 month clothes.
I love to eat vegetables and fruits.  I have 2 teeth and bite down super hard.   I love people and talk to them all the time.  Playtime on the floor is my favorite, next to time in my exersaucer.  Reading books is also something I really enjoy.  Shopping with mommy and daddy is so much fun.  I love riding in the cart and look at all the people and things around me.  I fixate on details.  If my mommy has a necklace on or my dad has his bluetooth in his hear, I will not let it go until I have it in my hands. 










I love to make funny faces.  The face below is me breathing out of my nose like a bull ready to charge!







2 comments:

The Driskells said...

My daugther 'N' when she saw your blog:

"Dats a coot baby!"

That pretty much says it all!

The Rypple Effect said...

Well, since "N" is a genius...I will take that! ;-)