Soon it will be back to school for me and back to MiMi's school for "V". I have so enjoyed my summer with "V". I wish I could stay home daily with her, but as for now that is just not possible. While hanging out, I took some random pics of her playing.
If you have never seen any pics of Artie from when he was a child growing up in the 70's, this comes close. Her hair these days looks like a throw back to daddy's back in the day.
We are also starting to throw our self on the floor when we don't like what is going on. FUN!!
But quickly forget why we are there and start playing with our feet.
I am not sure what this is but she also does this when there is singing going on (I could have been singing to her...I have slept since then.) She is good to go in our church since she raises those hands up!
You would have thought that we would have put up all her baby things. Not yet...because we still love to be in them. She loves to get in the swing when we are playing in her room.
So sad these bow are not being used. Someone (not naming any names) just can't seem to deal with having something in her hair...hence the 70's hair do!
1 comment:
This makes me wished I could have met her last month! I want to kiss those cheeks!
Post a Comment