Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter and BFFs

Amy and Jeannie came to visit us for the Easter weekend.  We were suppose to go to the arboretum, but we got there about 10 AM and it was FULL!  So, we headed to whiterock lake and went to the park for a while.


Our Sunday Easter morning started off with Miss "V"cleaning our new hardwood floors.  Not sure where the hat came in, but it helped her clean really well! 

We had a great egg hunt at church and "V" got to wear her Easter dress that daddy bought for her.  Great taste!




All "V" wanted to do was open them up!







Then she found a chocolate that was not in an egg.  She squeezed it and chocolate went all over her dress.  So after a little disrobing...

we drove home with only our shoes on! 


Happy Easter!
After we celebrated, we had to say good bye to our sweet friends.  I miss them very much and would love for them to move back to Texas.  It isn't going to happen, but one can dream.  I am VERY thankful that they do come back as much as they can to visit us.  They LOVE my daughter and she loves them.  I could not ask for more. ;-)  Well, I could...but, I will try not to be selfish!






No comments: