Sunday, June 10, 2012

"V's" point of view

"V" loves my phone.  And when I say love, I mean "throw a huge fit because you won't let me see it when I wanna see it" kind of love.  She loves to play her "games" on there.  But her favorite part of my phone is the pictures I take with it.  She wants to look at herself and videos of herself all the time.
I finally found some fun ones to share.  This is what "V" sees around her world.





This is a video I found.  It is super funny (well, to me a least).
It was raining the other day so I opened up the front door so she could see out while I was doing laundry right down the hallway.  Next thing you know, I hear the doorbell ring.  It was the UPS man.  She just stood there and watched him...if you listen closely, you can hear her say HI to him. 
I love her lots and all her crazy ways!
Click on the link below to watch her video...enjoy!

No comments: