I am winding down on my appointments and only have one more on Monday. They will tell me then if I am ready to have those pesky eggs removed on Thursday. We had an
appt. today and was a little scary. The nurse who did my
sono said that the follicles are not as big as they should be. GREAT! That is all I need to hear. But she said everything can change in 2 days time. I got a call today about 1:30PM and she said my hormone levels had jumped nearly 100 points and that was a good indicator that I could be good to go on Monday. So pray that those crazy follicles are big and very
visible. I don't think we could handle having to stop this process and start up again in a month. But we will roll with the punches and pray that we stay right on track.
1 comment:
So what's the verdict?
Post a Comment