We got the call yesterday that the 2nd IVF didn't work. Of course we are very sad, but we are going to get back to being married without fertility in the mix for a while. It takes a lot out of your relationship to continue down this road.
Thank you for all your prayers.
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
3 comments:
I'm so sorry, Laura. I wish there was something I could say or do to make you both feel better. Love, Robin
I will send up some extra prayers for you as you recover from the bad news. We are so sorry! Hang in there!
: ) Kara
I am sad for you and will pray for you and Artie. It is really hard.
I have started making little celebrations for myself each month we aren't pregnant. This month, I bought a Code Red Mountain Dew and drank the whole thing. I also took a muscle relaxer after a pulled a muscle rather than limping through with Tylenol. I try to make the best of it, even though it really does suck.
Post a Comment