Well, to say the least, this has been an interesting summer so far. I started teaching summer school as soon as the "regular year" let out. I have to say it wasn't my favorite, but I survived. And trust me - there were a couple of days in June that I thought I was NOT going to make it. It was either going to be me or them.
July brought even more surprises. I spent all of June taking my fun hormone shots and getting ready for another IVF cycle. On July 4th, they took 15 eggs out. This is a huge number and nearly all of them were good. We were left with 9 fertilized eggs in which 4 of them were of excellent quality. This is so much better than the 1st time. We got a call today that they were able to freeze 5 of them and they are all looking good. They implanted 2 this past Wednesday. So it is just a waiting game for now.
That is where we are in our life at the moment. Praying and waiting.
We spent our 4th, since I had just has surgery, in our driveway looking at the red neck fireworks show that is in our neighborhood. New Years and the 4th are great times to be livin' in our neck of the woods. Here are some fun pics!
2 comments:
I will be praying. Your blog looks great! I usually read them through Outlook, so I didn't see the change....cool! Good thing you made it through and now have some break time. I know you earned it the hard way!
I love your new layout!! Very cute!! I have been praying and am glad to hear of the good news. I hope you will be receiving more great news in the near future!! Love you!
Rebecca
Post a Comment