Wednesday, March 16, 2011

8 months old

 Ok - so I am a little late...but here it goes!

"V" is 8 months old.  Things that she can do:  Crawling is going well.  It looks more like she is swimming, but she gets to where she is going and fast.  Pat a cake is our favorite game along with peek a boo.  I can clap my hands with a full hand and wave on command to others.  I love reading books and have discovered that I can look at them on my own and really look at the pictures.  I continue to love people.  It does not matter who it is, she leans into them and wants them to hold her.  So no stranger anxiety...actually I think she prefers strangers.  She LOVES other kids.  She will squeal so loud when she sees other kids when we are at church, the store, or on TV.
I weigh 20.9 lbs (got a weight when we went in to get a flu shot) and wear 12-18 month clothes.  Pants have to be bigger because she is really long. 
She also has 4 teeth.  2 bottom and 2 on top left...nothing on the right yet








1 comment:

The Driskells said...

That second picture is my favorite! Such a cutie!