Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photo shoot

Today, "V", my mom and I spent the morning and part of the afternoon at Anne Silverman's home and surrounding beautiful yards taking pictures of "V".  I have known Anne for many years.  I started out babysitting for her two kiddos (who are way to old to mention just HOW old they are for the fear it may make me feel old ;-( )  Then when her kiddos didn't need me to "sit" them any longer, I got to take over the "watching of the house and keeping of the dogs while gone on a trip" duty.  I loved doing this because she always had the coolest dogs.  I think I always had a sweet spot for her dog Alex.  She was a Westie.  I got Lola because I loved Alex so much.  She had the best temperament and was always glad to see you.  I learned today that Anne had Alex for 16 years.  WOW!  Most Westies only live to be about 10-12 years.  She now just has Ziggy and Pogo.  Pogo tried to get in on the action today by howling at us a few times.  "V of course was super excited to see a dog, but Pogo didn't seem to care too much about her.  I have always loved Anne's pictures and knew that as soon as I had a baby, I wanted her to capture some sweet moments with her.  I can't wait to see what they turn out like.  Of course, "V" wasn't her crazy loud and smiley self, but she did good for taking 3 1/2 hrs out of her day to pose and be manhandled!  Thanks Anne and I can't wait to see your craft at work! 

No comments: