Today was my first official day of summer break. I got a few things done and spent most of my day playing with "V" and loving on her. I actually got to go work out at 6 AM and then "V" woke up about 7:30 AM (which is late for her). After I changed her diaper and picked her up, she threw her little chubby arms around my neck and gave me the biggest hug. HEAVEN! I just love that now she has learned to give hugs...so precious. The rest of our day was spent playing, taking naps, and waiting for daddy to get home. "V" tried black eyed peas for the first time tonight. She liked them alright. Been trying to think of table food to get her eating instead of me making her food still. I do make fruit still. Just love the fresh fruit. I am thinking that she is allergic to strawberries. She had some the other day and has had a small rash on her face and then her eczema flared up on her knees and elbows. Poor thing.
We finished out our night by letting "V play in her little pool. I got this small pool for her just to play in in the evenings. She loved it. Otis even got his pool (cow trough) filled up!
No comments:
Post a Comment