Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Honey, we have a problem."

Trouble in paradise. I got a call from Artie that his truck is making some not so good sounds. Poor truck. This was a brand new truck in 2006 and it now has 195,600 miles on it. To say the least, he uses it way too much. He basically drives it for a living. So, yea for AAA. We got a free tow to Ennis and I met him there to pick him up. By this time, it is 8:30pm. We get a call today that the work will be like $2,000. Happy June!! Such is life. We rejoice at the fact that we are healthy, have a roof over our head, and many more blessings that we could never begin to measure. So yes, who wants to shell out that much cash unless it is a Hawaiian vacation!! Not me at all. But I will if it means that Artie can go to work and help out with all those other special blessings...money for snowcones!! It is summer ya know!!

No comments: