Well, tonight at 10:54, I will officially be 36. Just a number...right? I always say, "As long as no one can guess your age...you are good! No matter what your age."
My weekend started out by getting not one...but two bouquets of flowers at school. The first is from Artie...pretty in purple!
These lovely tulips are from my friend Amy. Big surprise!! Can't wait until they open up and I get it is full "pretty mode".
I finally got my toenails done on Sat. morning thanks to Artie. My mom came up and he payed for us both to get our toes done. My mom then kept Vivian while she slept and we headed out to see a movie. It has been so long since we have been to a movie! I asked if we could see THE HELP and he was up for it. We both LOVED the movie. Great flick!
That night, we headed out to a b-day party for "R". She turned 3 and she had a cupcake party. "V" had the best time running around saying "HI" to everyone. She wanted everyone to hold her and wanted to make sure everyone took the time to hold her.
"R" had a cupcake decorating time and we had fun doing that.
Especially, when she thought it was time to eat it!
I got to my mom and dad's today after going to church and this is what awaited me. Grant had picked me out the best b-day cake ever..."Dora, the wonder princess". He was so proud of it. He showed it to me and yelled out "TA DA". He even sang to me...but when we thought about taping it...he was DONE!
Thank you all for my b-day wishes. I had a great weekend. Just wish it wouldn't end.

No comments:
Post a Comment