Saturday, October 8, 2011

For the love of...

Daddy! 
She loves this man (well, and so do I) more than life itself.  They have the best time hanging out together listening to music, eating a meal, or just reading books.  Today, Artie was going to run to the grocery store for a bit and she had a FIT!  She did not want him to go without her.  He has been working so much lately that she wanted him here and right beside her.  So, we all ended up going.


POPS! 
Now that "V" is much older now, she is learning names and her favorite people.  She does not get to see my inlaws as much as she does my own parents (every day).  So, when they came back to visit, she was in love with Pops.  She calls him "Hops" and follows him around saying "HI" and showing him her belly. (we are gonna have to get that under control before they make "Toddlers gone wild")

THE FALL SEASON!!
Soooo excited about the cool weather!!  We are also looking forward to Halloween!  "V" originally was gonna be a Kitty Cat, but I got this little outfit in and I just fell in love.  I think we are gonna be a butterfly!!  The skirt fits her super good (she pulls down the front so her belly shows - GREAT!!) and the wings won't fit much longer.  So, butterfly it is!  And I promise we will put a shirt on with the wings...and maybe even some pants for good measure! 



CLEANING!
Instead of Spring cleaning, we are having a Fall clean out as well.   "V" here is taking some time to use some pajama shorts to clean her face.  So sweet of her.

ELMO!
I know...I am not a fan of Elmo at all...but she loves this new Elmo video my mom has and she just had to have an ELMO doll.  She saw it at Target and has loved it.  Yikes, we are already in the "I hate it, but you can have it." stage. 

YOGURT!
Today, I let her eat her yogurt by herself and she had a blast!  She cracks me up that she used her spoon for a little while and then the hands were just perfectly acceptable.  She had fun, it was a Sat, and I was doing dishes...what more could you ask for!  A BATH!!!!

DANCE!
I catch "V" outside of Daddy's bathroom door dancing to the uber loud radio he has playing while he takes a shower.  She yells at him and then shakes her whole body!  She loves music and loves to DANCE!



No comments: