Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just for my benifit

15 months:  Wearing 18-2T clothes and size 4 diaper and 4 shoe.  You weighed 25 lbs and 31" tall at your last appt.
All I am going to say is WOW!  This age has brought out the wild child in you.  You are not scared of anything or anyone.  When at the grocery store the other day, you put out your hands for some lady to hold you.  While trying to jump out of my arms to get to her, I let the lady hold you for a second.  You just put your head on her shoulder as if you have known her all your life.  They could not get over how much you loved them and how content you were to be with them over your parents.  You are not so much a fan of going to children's day out...well, I should say you are not a fan of being left anywhere these days.  You are getting use to it and have fun while you are there.  The same thing happens at church for Sunday school.  You love and know your teachers, but don't want to be in that room with the door shut. 
You RUN everywhere.  Your feet have become SO fast and it is hard to catch you.  You really like to run when you have something you are not suppose to.  Grant's stuff is something that you feel the need to take and run with.  He does not like this very much.  You love going to MiMi and PawPaw's in the morning while I go to work.  After you have your morning milk, you want me to pick you up and you start waving at your daddy and saying "Bye".  You are in to everything.  If it is out for you to get, you will find it...and even if it is NOT out. You still find it!  Your language is really coming along.  At your 15 month drs appointment you were able to stay 27 words.  In just 2 1/2 weeks, you have added at least 8 new words.  The one word you don't say is "No".  The one you say the most is "HI".  You love to say that when you are getting in trouble.  It is like if you smile and say HI that no one will tell you no or not to do what you are doing at the moment.  You love to dance and sing.  You can do the motions and know what is coming next to songs and books.  You love to crack yourself up.   Randomly you will just start laughing about something you are doing all by yourself.  You love animal sounds and to see animals.  I swear you could watch You Tube and watch all kinds of animals and be entertained for hours.  We go walking nearly everyday in the wagon and you seem to enjoy this.  There are many dogs in the neighborhood and you know where they all are.  You make the woof sound when you see them or know they are coming up.  Tweleve teeth are in your mouth right now.  You use those to eat EVERYTHING.  You love Chinese food and get so happy when we have it.  Same with spaghetti.  Your memory is great.  I can put something away one day and ask you where it is or to go get it and you remember just right where I put it the day before.  You think that other children should not have a paci, so you rip it out of their mouth while yelling at them.  Not your finest moment.  You sweetly gave a kiss to a little boy in your CDO class while he was getting his diaper changed.    Your favorite thing to do in your room is open up a drawer and pull all the clothes out.  But positive,  when I sing the clean up song, you do help me put them back in...sort of.  You are one headstrong little lady and I wouldn't want you any other way.  You are just like your momma and daddy...Bullheaded!  There are 1000 more things I could write, but these things I did not want to forget.

No comments: