Thursday night, "V" and I went to Marie Q to get pictures made with Santa. I wanted to go to Northpark to get pics made, but I am SOOOOO glad we went to Marie. She had Santa set up there with a great background. "V" was ok with Santa until we got a little close. She was not so sure about him until he whipped out a candy cane for her. Then she opened up her arms and wanted to sit with him.
This is the outfit she wore. Won't get the pics back until next week.
Today was breakfast with Santa at my family's church. We had so much fun!
We all brought unwrapped gifts so that we could get pics with Santa.
Grant is making Reindeer food.
LOVED this Santa...and so did "V".
Little man's special hat.
They got away from us...running fools!
No comments:
Post a Comment