"V" was playing peek a boo with her gorilla the other day. She giggled and giggled when she would put it in her shirt. Super cute!
Could she be any more yummy? I got this MudPie outfit on an auction on Facebook and at a great price. I put it on her before church on Sunday and she loved it. It is like she knew she looked cute. I have created a fashion diva!
I had to change out the sheet on her bed tonight and while I was getting the new sheet all ready, little bit decided to play on it. Once I got the new sheet all fixed up and ready to put back in the bed, "V" wanted it put on the ground so she could play "night night" She layed there the whole time I was getting dinner ready and just talked to her angel, Pooh and Elmo.
No comments:
Post a Comment