Last week was a crazy week for my family. My dad had a heart attack and was in the hospital Tuesday to get an angiogram to see what needed to be done. He ended up getting a stint put in and no surgery. Thank God! It was very scary and I know he was super worried about the outcome. Very thankful that it was not as bad as it could have been. Many prayers were answered last week.
On another note...
More pics from my phone.
On another note...
More pics from my phone.
The kiddos had a blast wrestling on the floor. This was the calm after the storm.
The boys have a pool in their subdivision. It has a little area where little ones can walk and get wet from the water features.
We love to cook and someone likes to get in the big middle of everything we do. I found a package of pudding and thought that might be a nice snack one day. "V" had a blast stirring and preparing the pudding for the fridge! She enjoyed it a lot!
"V" has spent a couple of days with my sister and brother in law while I had a workshop and also got my hair cut this past week. Lacy always seems to send me funny pictures of "V".
This is a pic of her playing with "G's" McDonald's drive through headphones and cash register.
"May I please take your order?"
This is a great pic of how "V" gives out hugs these days. It is so genuine and just too sweet. She closes her eyes and will pat your back so softly.
I pray she is always this caring and loving.

No comments:
Post a Comment