Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 3 and 4

Day 3 - my sweet kiddo

On Oct. 6, 2009,  I had the 3rd procedure to try to get pregnant.  After much prayer, I was finally expecting a child.  I could not wait to find out if it was a boy or girl.  Low and behold, it was a girl!  She has changed out lives in so many ways.  I love her more than anything on this earth and would do anything for her.  I am so glad she has a spunky spirit, but I would be lying if I said she doesn't wear me out most days. I wouldn't trade her for any other kid and I can't wait to see what her life has to offer her.  

Day 4 - Health
I am thankful each day that I am as healthy as I am.  A little cold here, cough, cough there...but for the most part, I live a healthy life that keeps me going every day.  There are so many around me that have cancer or other things that make their life so hard.  I thank the Lord that I can live another day with out those horrible things in my life!
 

No comments: