I am so thankful for my co-workers and my job. I have taught Pre-K for 15 year this year. It has flown by and I can't imagine doing anything else.
I love my co-workers. I have had the same aide for 11 years now. That is VERY unheard of around our district. She and I get along so well...we know what each other are thinking and could probably finish each others sentences. She is now a grandmother and I think that is her lot in life...to be a Nay Nay.
My other co-worker is my partner teacher. I am older than her, but have known her all my life. She is a great teacher, WONDERFUL mom, and a great friend. She puts up with all my gooberness and bad habits.
I appreciate them both!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment