Friday, January 23, 2009

My weekend in California!

Well, I spent my MLK weekend with my oldest friend in the world - technically, I am year older than her - but, she has been my friend since big hair, tight rolled jeans, and keds were in style.
This is us on the ferry to San Francisco.
This is where she lives and this is the cool old theater in the town... oh, how I miss the TARA! (For Ennis people ONLY)
The Golden Gate Bridge

The BART (The Bay Area Rapid Transit)



Our trolly car ride!


Me and Amy at lunch at the Claremont Hotel.


The cattle guard bridge (my fav.!)


Took this from the plane - I think Southwest should pay me for this one - I like it!


Saw it and liked it.



This is the beach in Alameda. Got to see some surfers.


Me and Laura at the Claremont.



The Bay Bridge


Beautiful sunset!




We went to the dog park 2 different times (I missed my dogs). The 2nd time, we got to see these funny gals. TOO CUTE!


Looked like a fish from the sky.


The Sierra Nevadas





These were what inspired George Lucas to make the At At's in the Return of the Jedi.

Most of this was kind of random. Just wanted to show some pics of the fun weekend I had.

2 comments:

The Driskells said...

You got some neat pictures! Glad you and Amy had a good weekend together. You're such a good friend. You drive anywhere and fly anywhere for your friends!
: ) Kara

Anonymous said...

I want to say I love that you were sporting an SFA shirt. Second, in the picture with you and Amy and the SFA shirt, you look so much like Lacy to me!!

Rebecca