Saturday, January 10, 2009

A night with Celine!

Artie heard me mention that I thought Celine would put on a great show and that it would be fun to see her when she comes to Dallas in Jan. Well, he is a good listener and got me 2 tickets to see her Jan. 5th for my birthday/Christmas present. My friend from Ennis - Christine - came with me. It was a wonderful concert and we had seats nearly right in front of her. So the pictures are close up because we were up close and personal! And for all those guys that would NEVER attend a Celine concert - we got to see Emmitt Smith there with his wife. I would put the pic on here but you really have to know what you are looking at to find him in the crowd. But trust me, he was there!


"I drove all night" to get to American Airlines center in the nearly ice storm we had - but it was worth it!



Me and Christine and the MASSIVE spotlight in our face.

This is my fav. pic. She has such good outfits and these shoes were crazy! Her face always shows so much expression and I am glad I caught one of her singing expressions.



Yet another costume change!

This is her first outfit - they are all so short - but if I had her legs - I would wear that too!



Check out those boots - they are ALL the way up her leg!
This was her last song - the titanic song - Just thought it was really cool with the candles.

This was a nice outfit. We figured out it took her about 1 min to do a costume change.




1 comment:

The Driskells said...

Cool present! Glad you had fun, although I think you should title the post "A Night with Celine and her MASSIVE wardrobe"!!!!!
: )