Saturday, January 7, 2012

18 months old

Well, I am now 18 monts old.
I weigh 27 lbs and am 32 1/2 inches long. 
I wear 18-2T clothes and just started wearing a 5 diaper.  I wear a 4-5 shoe (depending on what it is)
I can now say 82 words and use them often!
I love to color, sing, dance, and play outside.  I have started going to the park and swinging at the park is my favorite.  I do like the slide, but I am still a little leary of it.  I like to dress myself and pick out my shoes.  I can put on my own socks and shoes and practice taking them off while in the car riding to and from.  I enjoy eating just about everything and try new things all the time.  Still love broccoli, black eyed peas, any type of meat, and most of all green beans.  I still don't drink any juice.  Mommy said it is just extra sugar and I love water too much anyway.  Still drink whole milk 3 times a day. I love playing with my cousins and they think I am lots of fun also.  Being the only girl has its advantages.  I stil love stangers and say HI to everyone I meet.  I am not much on shopping, but if you give me a job while shopping, I am all over it.  I have great gross motor skills and can run really fast. Mommy and Daddy call me "tator tot" because they say I look like a little tator tot when I am running.  I got tubes not too long ago and now I am feeling really good.  No sickness for me!!  I am really funny and crack myself up.  I love to look at myself in the mirror and talk to myself.  I am growing up SO fast!

No comments: