At nearly 19 months, Miss "V" loves so many things. This lady right here is one of her big loves. My mom spends her days reading, feeding, and playing with my little one. I am so glad she is such a great MiMi.
Music is also such a great love of hers. Maybe she will be the next Taylor Swift!
Another love is trying on clothes. She has lately been cleaning out all her drawers and bringing them into the living room.
The other night, I asked "V" if she was ready to eat supper. She politely said no. She just wanted to sit on the couch with her babies and watch the news.
"V" is getting really good at feeding herself. She is becoming a pro.
MDO day. I tried to do something different with her hair,but it didn't last very long. But, I LOVE how the look looks.
What a ham!
She can not get enough of my iphone.
No comments:
Post a Comment