Saturday, January 28, 2012

Who actually looks at this blog

I found some page on this blog site that tells me different places around the world and that they follow or have looked at my blog.  If you are not my family, friends, or people who have let me know you follow my blog...I would love to see who all is out there.  Especially those not from the US.  Thanks!  Since I don't get too many comments on here, it is hard to know who sees this or not.

5 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

I'm here! I usually read via Google Reader. Not sure if that shows me as a reader

The Driskells said...

I follow!!!!

But you probably already knew that! : )

Rachel said...

My name is Rachel, and I'm a long time reader. I can't remember how I stumbled across your blog, but I love it. Oh and I live in AUSTRALIA!! :)

The Rypple Effect said...

Rachel - that is what I am looking for! THANK YOU for letting me know you are out there. I am glad you find us interesting enough to follow...most of my followers are my family and friends that are close enough to be my family! I appreciate your response!

Flipflops, Fruitsnacks, and Fripperies said...

I guess I HAVE to since I'm your sister and all. But that just means you have to follow mine!