Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 1 - Spring break is here!

Today, I got to start my week as a stay at home mom!  I got up at 6 AM (which is later than I usually get up...4:45AM!)  I headed to the gym, grocery store, gas station, and then back home.  When I got back home, I found my husband and my sweetie pie still sleeping.  So, at 8 AM the house started to stir and I started to stir breakfast.  Yummy breakfast and off to get dinner in the crockpot.  About 10 AM, "V" and I headed to Wal-Mart.  I needed a few things that you just can't get at Brookshires.

My friend Christine and her mom Debbie got this shirt for "V" her first Christmas.  It says, "Expensive, but worth every penny."  I could not agree more.
  "V" and I spent the rest of the day playing and having fun around the house until nap time.  I thought the time change would do a number on the little one, but no change so far.  SUPER!  
After nap time, "V" and  I headed to the local park.  We have never gone before (just the 2 of us).  We usually have Daddy to go with us, but we had fun even though he is at work. 

I plan on soaking up every minute I can this week.  It will be summer before you know it and I will get to make this my daily routine!  Can't wait!


No comments: