Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 3 - ZOO DAY!

Today was ZOO DAY for our family.  I was worried about the crowds since it was Spring Break...but we got there at 8:30AM and we were fine.  Parked right up front and headed on in.
This is me and "V" before we left the house.  I LUB HER LOTS!

The newest addition to the Dallas Zoo is the Koala exhibit.  Here is their tribute.

Sweet cousins...disregard mine making her "Artie face".









Snack time!

Best shot of the tiger I have even seen!
"J" met us at the zoo too.  3 guys and a little lady!

Turtles





Funny story about this glass.  She was running full speed to see the cats and she ran smack dab into the glass and fell back.  I could not help but laugh.  She was just fine...but it was too funny!




Christine took this picture...loved it!

Christine and "J"
Me and "V" 
"V" loved her time on the monorail.  She was really looking for animals.


Couldn't wait to get on the carrosel and then faught to get off.  Then screamed her head off when it was over.  You just can't win with a tired nearly 2 year old.

This one had a blast!


Zoo day = good long nap, sleeping late in the morning, and lazy day ahead!

1 comment:

The Driskells said...

Yeah for Spring Break fun!!! So glad you guys are soaking it all in!