Of course you know our little one will be, ok...already is...opinionated. This morning while getting her ready to go to my parent's house, I put on some jeans that I had to spend extra money to have them altered because she is a shortie like her momma. As soon as I pulled them up, she said, "Oh no....off!" She was not going to have any of those pants at all. She kept pulling and tugging at them and wanted them GONE! I guess the girl has been wearing leggings and stretchy pants way too much. Well, I have learned my lesson. NO REGULAR JEANS anytime soon!
Happy Thursday!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
1 comment:
Can you blame her?! Ha!! Gage was like that for awhile---he would only wear pants with elastic...but it passed. It is fun learning their personalities and a little frustrating sometimes too... :)
Post a Comment