Tomorrow, I will have been married for 7 years.
I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I remember our first date and thinking this guys is pretty interesting and very smart. Both of those things were 100% true and have found out MUCH more that I love about him since that March 26th (first date).
We spent this Saturday in Southlake and Grapevine - where we spent our honeymoon night - Gaylord Texan.
Us on the way to Southlake.
I got a GREAT deal on our room. It was a GROUPON and ended up in the executive suite.
It is a 2 room suite.
This is the view of the inside balcony. These were the night view.
Morning view.
We also went shopping at the Southlake Town Square. So many shops and so little time. It got dark quick. So we headed to the hotel. We hit the bar for a drink and then took a walk around to see what is new around the Gaylord.
Breakfast on the riverwalk and then headed home to see our sweetie!
Happy Aniv. Artie! Thank you for 7 great years!
No comments:
Post a Comment