I got voted teacher of the year for my school. When my partner teacher read the e-mail out loud and said my name, I didn't even know what she was saying. I asked her what she had just said and then she repeated..."You won!" I then was tackled by all my little ones on the carpet. My face turned red and all I could think was..."If my name is drawn ...do I have to say a speech?" My name is now in a pool in the district and they will pull one elementry and one secondary teacher's name. If mine is chosen, I will then be put in the pool for the grand prize (who knows what that is...praying it is a trip to Hawaii...LOL) among all of Region 10.
Either way...win or lose...I am happy the people I work with day in and day out like my work enough to nominate me. SWEET!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment