It is that time again. Time to celebrate what I most wanted out of life...to be a momma. These past 2 years have been the most wonderful years of my life. Watching this sweet little girl grow up daily is just a joy. I thank God every day that He saw fit to let us raise her and love on her as much as we can. This "job" has to be the best in the whole world. Being paid in hugs and kisses and "TOO TOO's" (aka...love you too) is the best.
This was my first mother's day 2010. I was just about a month away from having "V"...or so I thought.
This was 2011
This is 2012...boy how time flies. "V" was not much into taking pictures, but I did seem to squeeze convince her to take a couple with me before church.
Lazy kisses
"V" took some time out to read a bit. She likes her new summer hat.
I had to clean out her car seat and wash the cover the other day. While it was in the living room, she decided that she wanted to eat her snack in it. I do have to admit...it is a very comfortable seat and popcorn makes it all the better!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day! You not only a biological mother to 'V', but you're also a fabulous "mom" to so many other little ones who come through your classroom each year! You are gifted at nurturing, teaching, and raising kids! : )
Post a Comment