We did not have much planned this weekend. Artie spent time with his brother and nephew in McKinney. Caleb had a baseball tournament up there. They lost one and won one on Saturday. On Sunday, they had an early game and won. Then they had an afternoon game where Caleb got hurt. So they got to spend some time at the ER in McKinney...not fun.
This was "V" before we went to church on Sunday.
She loves to go shopping with her little cart.
Sunday night, "G" came over to play while his mom and dad when out.
They have missed each other - I don't know how...they see each other EVERY day!
On there way out of town, Caleb and Uncle Eric stopped by to spend Sunday night with us. "V" was SUPER excited to see them. She even put on her hat to be like Uncle Eric.
Can you tell who is in charge here? She loves the men in her life!
I am so glad we have so many to watch out for her and keep her safe!
2 comments:
Better watch out...she likes to shop! I know who she got that from.
Watch out! She likes to shop already. I know where that came from.
Post a Comment