Saturday, March 9, 2013

7 and in heaven!

To them, my name is Ra-Ra and I love it! Even when they are able to say Laura...I still want to be called Ra-Ra
I am linking up with Kelly's Korner today.  The subject is nephews and nieces. 
I am super excited to say that I now have both!
For 8 years...I have only have nephews.  Don't get me wrong...I love my nephews.  But since I have a little girl now, I am happy to know she will have little girls to play with one day!
My first nephews

Caleb, Ethan and Aaron
They came into my life when I married my husband.  From day one, I have loved them like my own children.  I spend my summers with them.  Before I had "V" and after, I go down to stay with them for at least 2-3 weeks during the summer time.  They are wonderful with "V" and she loves them so much. 
Summer 2009


 
Christmas 2012
 
 
 Fletcher - my first - my brother's boy
Fletcher came into my life April 2006
I still remember racing down to Austin to see him be born.
I was so excited to have another nephew and this one be in my family.  He is a great kid that is really smart.  He is now playing soccer and baseball. 
He has grown so much and will soon be in 2nd grade. YIKES! Where has the time gone
F sleeping with the dog I bought him...he loved it when he was little.
.

 
Grant - my little red
Grant is my sister's boy
Grant is my 2nd nephew.  I get to see him often since he lives only 30 minutes away from me.
He is a super loving kid and it has been fun watching him grow.
We now get to spend every day together at school.  He is in PreK down the hall from me.  I love when he stops by just to say "HI RaRa" in the morning. 
 

 


 
All 3 of them together!

THEN CAME THE GIRLS
Claire and Reagan
December brought us all 2 blessings. 
They are both the best and sweetiest babies ever! 
V is going to love having these girls to play with as she grows up. 





 
 


 
I love having all of these kiddos in my life.  I could not be more blessed.

 

No comments: