On March 5th, Artie and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. We have gone through a lot on 8 years, but it has truly brought us closer together.
We met 9 years ago on a blind date at an Italian restaurant. Both of us knew that night that this was going somewhere and if you ask Artie, he would tell you that he knew we were going to get married as soon as he met me.
I must have known something, because as soon as I got home from our first date we called each other and then talked for about 3 more hours. I asked him to come over for dinner that next night. After that, we never spent a day without seeing each other or talking for hours on the phone.
Those are the days...when you stay up until 3 AM talking about nothing and you are still able to show up to work and look normal...LOL.
I am so thankful God let me wait for him and that Artie has been a wonderful man of God and provided for me and Vivi and our every need or want.
This is a picture from my parents 35th wedding aniv. in June 04
We had been dating for about 3 months.
Us at Artie's birthday dinner
Our wedding ;-)
Our 8th aniv. with V at the restaurant where we had our first date!
Got through the first 8...wish I could say we would see the next 80! I will take what the good Lord gives us...that will be our forever.
.jpg)


1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! You two are a perfect match for each other!
(I still remember a funny part of your wedding where you two gave each other a high five!)
Post a Comment