I am linking up with one of my favorite blogs...Kelly's Korner. She is having a "a day in the life" post where you chronicle your daily life.
I have done this several times before, but will do again since "V" is older now.
On a typical day:
5 AM - alarm goes off
5:10 - shower and fix hair
5:25 - get dressed
5:30 - head to kitchen to make all our lunches.
5:50 - eat a little breakfast
6 - Wake Artie up and then go get "V" up
6:10 - battle "V" to sit on the potty (she is a grumpy morning person if I have to wake her up)
6:15 - get "V" dressed and get her morning milk. She sits with Artie while we watch the news and drinks her milk. I finish getting ready - shoes, brush teeth, get my 5 bags (no lie) for the day and run them out to the van.
6:30 - head out the door and give Daddy kisses and hugs
7 - Make it to my mom's house and take V in for the day - take her to the bathroom really quick before I go and then head to school
7:15 - make it to school and greet the kids that are already there
7:40 - bring my kids in to eat breakfast (we feed them breakfast in the room daily)
7:45 - The bell rings and my nephew comes by to say Good Morning!
8:05 - my kids go to PE and I have my conference time
8:45 - pick them up and start the day of teaching 20 4 year olds ;-)
(I am going to fast forward to 2:30...when they all go home)
2:30 - take the kids out side to go home
3:00 - back in my room to hang with Grant and get my "teacher things" taken care of for the next day.
3:45 - Grant and I shoot out of the school to go to Mi Mi's house and pick up V
3:55 - get to my mom's house and battle V not wanting me to come and pick her up. She wants to stay and play with Grant. So I stay a bit and hold baby R for a bit!
4:10 - Finally head out the door
(here is where it changes - we may go to the grocery store, but most days we head home)
4:40 - make it home - take V to the potty and start on dishes or dinner...whichever needs to be done first
5:30 - usually ready to eat by this time. Artie might be home or he might not be...every day is different.
5:45 - Eat dinner
6 - play outside or play in V's room for a bit
7 - get ready to take bath
7:15 - after bath V gets a cup of milk and we read our bible stories or other books that she loves to read
7:30 - Bedtime - V has a big girl bed now and she really does well staying in it most nights!
8:00 - Artie should be home by this time and we sit and talk for a while and maybe watch a show or two. I play some games on my Ipad or read a little also.
9:00 - if I haven't already fell asleep on the couch, I will head to bed. Getting up at 5 takes a lot out of you!
I love weekends much more since we are all 3 together the whole time. But, this is our life right now and I am thankful for it!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment