We made it down there with out anything major happening. I got my mom to go with me for safety reasons and so she could help me with "V" while I clean, do laundry, and cook for the boys.
We made it to the house before the boys got back from baseball camp at A&M, so I thought I would get the dishes washed and out of the way. I was just washing along and then all of the sudden I moved my foot and felt some water. I looked at the floor and water was just rushing from the bottom of the sink cabinet. I go in full out PANIC MODE! I use all the towels in the house to clean up the mess and I finally get it under control. Now time to was all the towels. SUPER FUN!! His brother forgot to tell me about the leak under the sink...won't make that mistake twice.
We spent most of the rest of the week swimming, playing, and just hanging out. Here are some videos and pics of the week.
V started a game with the boys of keep away. Here is her playing with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment