Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday

I got up at 6:15 AM to get ready before little one woke up.  I was dressed and nearly ready to head out of the door by the time she got up at 7:15AM.  Today we headed  to my mom's house for the morning.  I am working on a sewing project - a dress for V - so she is helping me out with the pattern cutting and giving me tips on how this whole thing works. 
We left the house after some breakfast and got to my mom's about 9 AM. 
We cut out the pattern and then my mom had to run to the dr. really quick for a check up. 
V and I just played the piano and listened to some music while my mom was gone. 
Once she came back, it was time for lunch.  Left overs from last night were on the menu for lunch - turkey, green beans and navy beans.  I threw in some applesauce for good measure.
I went to get my hair cut at 12 noon and was back by 1.  V had fallen asleep at about 12:30 PM and then decided to wake up at 1:15.  NOT GOOD!!  I decided to head out and go home hoping she would go back to sleep.  No chance.  I tried to get her to go back to sleep when we got home.  Not gonna happen.  So, baby girl has been up pretty much all day except for 45 min.  That should let you in on how our afternoon was.  LONG!
Supper was pot roast, mashed potatoes and black eyed peas. 
We took a bath and played after supper.  V actually wanted to get in her exersaucer.  She doesn't generally want to get in there anymore because she hates being confined.  But, if she chooses it - she loves it!
Again - V is zonked out for the night.  She started to drift off at 7:30 PM.  I am beginning to think that Artie is the one keeping her up later.  With him having to work late all this week, she has gone to bed so much earlier. 
Until tomorrow - good night!

No comments: