V woke up about 7:10 AM and was as happy as can be. Got baby girl up and ready for the day. After some milk and snuggling, it was breakfast time.
Breakfast - Today was egg, toast, and apple yogurt. V has seemed so hungry lately...so I just let her tell me when she is full.
Artie headed out early today, so we just hung out and played most of the morning. Nothing out of the ordinary for us.
With Lola and Otis being inside because of the heat, it has helped out with a little more entertainment!
Lunch - today was turkey, green beans, and peaches YUM!
After a little more milk, we spent another hour playing around the house.
12:30 - out like a light
While nap time was going on, I check on all the outside animals, did laundry, and worked some on V's month books on Shutterfly. After month 7 I kind of slacked off...All the pictures are there, just putting captions to all the pics.
3:30 - someone is awake! I got the best chubby arm hug ever when she woke up.
We played in her room until about 4:30 and it was off to see what was for dinner. I had made pork chops in the AM so that they would not go bad, so that was the winner.
V helped (yeah right) me put her clothes away and straighten up her room before dinner.
5:15 - dinner - pork chops, peas, applesauce
V was super tired tonight. Artie finally came home about 8 PM and V was asleep by 8:30.
I wasn't far behind her. TIRED!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment