Our morning started at about 7:30 AM. I was not wanting to get up this morning...still tired! I finally got up and got sweet cheeks out of bed.
Milk, snuggle, and then breakfast by 8AM - toast and apple yogurt.
Today, we are heading to the teacher store. My mom is coming with us.
9:30 - heading out the door for Duncanville
10 - shopping!!
11 - heading for Cotton Patch for lunch - they have veges for little bit
Good lunch and v loved the meatloaf. Guess that will have to be put on the list of thing to make now!
we headed back and made it home by 12:30...my mom needed to get back to go to the movies with her buddies.
12:50 - nap time
I did laundry again while sweetie slept.
2:45 - V woke up and she and I headed to BELK for a little shopping. Not much there, but I did need to get some make up
Got a call from my hairdresser that she has an opening tomorrow - YIPEE! Color here we come!
Got a couple of shirts and that was about it.
Headed home and it is nearly dinner.
Dinner - turkey, green beans, and navy beans.
Artie is going to be late again tonight, so I need to keep baby girl super busy.
We played in and outside until about 7:45.
V was so sleepy, she just zonked out.
It is nearly 10 now and I think I am headed to bed!
NIGHT!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment