I had every intention of starting yesterday...but between a CRAZY day at work and a SUPER fussy child at home...this got bumped until today.
Nov 1: I am thankful for my Lord God who is in complete control of this crazy thing called life. I appreciate the free will He gives me...but I am not always the best judge of what to do with that free will. I am thankful that I know I don't have to worry about all the things that are bothering me and that He will work them all out for the good.
Nov.2: I am thankful for my husband. He has a kind heart, great father, protector over his "girls", voice of reason, and has a brain that is so filled with knowledge it scares me. I knew when I met him that we would end up together...we were too much alike. He is super blunt, but then again so am I. I appreciate that he will always tell me the truth...even when I don't want to hear it. I am thankful that he wants to sit and talk to me for hours on end just to see what I will have to say. He makes me feel special even when I don't feel that way about myself! Lub you Artie!
Free 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (Sept 14-20)
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment