This is the blog of two people who are more than meant to be together. We have been blessed with a sweet baby girl. God is good!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Day 3 of thankful
Today I am going to be thankful for health. I am at home with Vivian for the day because she has a double ear infection and nearly has broncitus. I had a sinus infection and broncitus last week and now Artie is not feeling well. So I am SUPER thankful for when we are all healthy and feeling well. It makes for such a much better day.
As it says in our kitchen..."One old rooster and one young chick live here." Artie and I have been married for 9 years and have enjoyed every minute of our time together. We love God, our families, and friends. We are dedicated to making sure everyday is for God's glory and not our own. Our first child was born on July 1, 2010. She is truly an answered prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment